Is your dog your co-pilot? If so, you’ve come to the right place where your dog can help you position and sell products all day long with him right by your side!
- An opportunity to leverage your God-given talents to develop and lead your digital marketing efforts.
- Being rewarded for helping pets all across America live longer, healthier, happier lives.
- Limitless growth, development and advancement opportunities.
- An owner who embraces new ideas and looks for ways to say "YES" instead of "no".
- A rapidly growing, family owned business that cares about you and your success.
- Promote products you can believe and stand behind.
- Your dog is welcome here…all day, every day.
- Manage and review product presentation onsite and on Amazon, Chewy, etc. to ensure the categorization, imagery, copy, pricing and promotional tags are accurate and meet internal guidelines.
- Utilize PXM system (Salsify) to maintain accurate and current product images and content, channel feeds as specified by online merchants and digital catalogs.
- Launch content updates on a daily/weekly basis, ensuring 100% accuracy.
- Work with the Marketing team to execute our brand story and product experience in relation to content and imagery to maximize the consumer experience
- Serve as liaison between revenue generation (sales) and marketing to ensure sales opportunities are maximized online.
- Watch and act on industry trends providing competitive analysis identifying white space and opportunities
- Identify category specific online opportunities and drive incremental growth.
- Leverage customer analytics tools to improve customer experience and key metrics (i.e. traffic, conversion, add to cart & cart abandonment).
- Prepare weekly and daily reporting for eCommerce to aid in accurate seasonal plans and strategy creation.
HERE'S THE PROFILE OF OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- You’re a communication expert and storyteller.
- You’re a problem solver that defines problems and uses facts to make reasonable recommendations.
- You’re a stickler for accuracy and allow no errors under your watch.
- You are a pet owner and pet lover and you openly exhibit your passion for pets.
- Your references validate a proven successful track record and a devout work ethic.
SUCCESS FACTOR SNAPSHOT:
First 30 days:
- Develop an intimate understanding of our organization, mission, culture, team, products and role expectations through company-paid on the job training.
- Develop an understanding of the branded products.
- Complete PXM, Scope and WordPress training.
First 60 days:
- All projects will be managed in Wrike from concept through completion, on time and within budget.
- 100% alignment of content and assets across eCommerce channels and onsite with Salsify (PXM system).
- Create and maintain SOPs for functions related to the Digital Merchandiser role (e.g., Adding new products to Salsify, Updating content in Salsify, Syndicating data to eCommerce, etc.)
First 90 days:
- Create content and asset improvement plan and create implementation plan with milestones and completion date.
- Create KPI Dashboard with goal attainment to actual metrics.
- Assume responsibility for syndication of data from Salsify to eCommerce channels and onsite.
First 120 days:
- Execute content and asset improvement plan; create project plan with task assignments, milestones and completion date in Wrike.
First 6 months:
- Assume responsibility as Salsify administrator and ensure 100% data accuracy
- Update content and optimize keywords weekly onsite as well as in Amazon and other channels as appropriate.
- Execute marketing investments as directed by eCommerce Senior Manager and/or VP Sales.
- Provide post-mortem reporting for promotional activities and investments.
- Create and execute “post product launch” audits to determine if projected sales revenue and marketing investment ROI meet expectations. Create SOPs to match.
Please send a letter of introduction telling us why you should be our top candidate. Interested candidates who include "I LOVE PETS!" in the letter and/or subject line will go to the front of the line. Background check, pre-employment drug screen and industry non-compete are required.
Benefits: 401K, medical, dental, vision, life, PTO, employee discounts on pet food
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in eCommerce Merchandising REQUIRED.
- Understanding of consumer packaged goods (CPG) preferred
- Work effectively at all levels and network across the organization to build relationships.
- Be a strong team player within the across functional areas.
- Be a strong communicator.
- Be innovative, flexible and tenacious.
- Self-motivated and able to work in fast-paced, detail-oriented environment.
Position may reside at our corporate office in Green Bay, WI or work remotely. Limited travel, up to 10%.
Work from home requirements include: dedicated home office space and secure high speed wired internet connection.
Carnivore Meat Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!
With arms wide open, we invite you to get to know us, see what makes us tick and how we roll at Carnivore. These shared ideals, beliefs and practices are what defines us and how the world sees us. Carnivore may not be for everyone…and that’s ok. No fine print. No misleading ads. There’s no mistaking who we are or confusing us for anyone else. We trust that you’ll appreciate that. Here’s what it takes to be one of us:
- Doing whatever is necessary to ensure that any potential customer anywhere in the world, who wants us or needs us, will invariably choose us.
- Communicating clearly, directly, candidly, and timely with all others inside and outside of the organization.
- Pioneering and constantly innovating to find ways to say “YES” and make the impossible…possible.
- Contributing in objectively measurable ways to the success of others in the organization.
- Fearless decision making…empowering everyone with an opportunity to lead in any given circumstance.
- Creating a business that will at all times and under any circumstances be strategically profitable.
- Generating market intelligence that provides us an unassailable competitive advantage.
- Losing no customers under my watch.
- Contributing to every customer’s success in objectively measurable ways.
- Unrelenting support and re-enforcement of our Culture, Mission, and Strategic Initiatives.
- Doing ALL things in life with intention and purpose.
Carnivore Meat Company is a rapidly growing, award winning, family owned raw pet food company located in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Most recently, we have been recognized for our accomplishments in growth and manufacturing excellence and were recipients the following: Greater Green Bay Chamber Growth Award, State Manufacturer of the Year Award, Governor’s Export Achievement Award and the Greater Green Bay Chamber Manufacturing Award of Distinction and INC 5000 Fastest Growing Small Business.
We manufacture, sell, and market the most delicious, nutritious and innovative pet foods and treats in the world, serving over 5,000 pet supply stores nationwide and 14 international markets around the world. We believe that every dog and cat deserve the finest food available to them. Therefore, we will leverage our God-given talents, passion and resources to do whatever is necessary to ensure that any pet parent, who wants or needs us, will have a convenient and effective mechanism to access and procure our “World Class” pet food and pet treats. We are in continuous pursuit of extraordinary, passionate and innovative people who will help us make good on this promise! LONG LIVE PETS!