Hours: Monday-Thursday 2:30PM-1AM
- An opportunity to leverage your God-given talents to develop and lead your sanitizing efforts.
- Being rewarded for helping pets all across America live longer, healthier, happier lives.
- Limitless growth, development and advancement opportunities.
- An owner who embraces new ideas and looks for ways to say "YES" instead of "no".
- A rapidly growing, family owned business that cares about you and your success.
- Perform assigned equipment and environmental cleaning per the associated Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP’s).
- Verify effectiveness of the cleaning activities performed through visual inspections and ATP swabbing.
- Follow all personnel and food safety requirements when performing required activities.
- Record accurate and complete information on all required paperwork.
- Work well will all levels of company personnel.
- Perform additional activities as assigned by leadership to ensure product safety and quality.
HERE'S THE PROFILE OF OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- You’re a cleaning connoisseur...relentlessly challenging yourself to greater heights.
- You drive yourself harder than anyone else ever would or could.
- You prioritize better than all others and ALWAYS exceed role requirements.
- You are a pet owner and pet lover and you openly exhibit your passion for pets.
- Your references validate a proven successful track record and a devout work ethic.
SUCCESS FACTOR SNAPSHOT:
First 30 days:
- Participate in learning the organization, mission, culture, team, products, and role expectations.
- Take part in equipment and environmental cleaning and sanitizing training.
- Join in learning cleaning and sanitation concepts including environmental zoning, product contamination, chemical concentration and usage, sanitary design, standard sanitation operating procedures, inspection and verification, microorganisms, personnel hygiene, and personal safety.
- Display the ability to work well with personnel (i.e., open communication, team player, etc.)
- Reliable and dependable attendance.
First 60 days:
- Display knowledge of the organization, mission, culture, team, products, and role expectations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cleaning and sanitation concepts including environmental zoning, product contamination, chemical concentration and usage, sanitary design, standard sanitation operating procedures, inspection and verification, microorganisms, personnel hygiene, and personal safety.
- Continue participating in equipment and environmental cleaning and sanitizing training.
- Continue to display the ability to work well with personnel.
First 90 days:
- Display competence in cleaning and sanitizing all equipment and environmental areas.
- Display the ability to identify and effectively communicate improvement opportunities to leadership.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Continue to display the ability to work well with personnel.
Please send a letter of introduction telling us why you should be our top candidate. Interested candidates who include "I LOVE PETS!" in the letter and/or subject line will go to the front of the line. Pre-employment drug screen, a valid WI driver’s license (along with your own car) and industry non-compete are required. Position resides at our corporate office in Green Bay, WI. No relocation package available.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous sanitation experience a must
- Knowledge of proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) use as it applies to chemical usage and chemical applications awareness
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to lift 50 pounds frequently
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to perform tasks on a ladder or at heights
- Good attention to detail and ability to follow instructions and procedure
- Ability to speak, communicate and understand English is a plus
- Must be comfortable in a multi-cultural, refrigerated environment
- 401K, medical, dental, vision, life, PTO, employee discount on pet food
Carnivore Meat Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!
With arms wide open, we invite you to get to know us, see what makes us tick and how we roll at Carnivore. These shared ideals, beliefs and practices are what defines us and how the world sees us. Carnivore may not be for everyone…and that’s ok. No fine print. No misleading ads. There’s no mistaking who we are or confusing us for anyone else. We trust that you’ll appreciate that. Here’s what it takes to be one of us:
- Doing whatever is necessary to ensure that any potential customer anywhere in the world, who wants us or needs us, will invariably choose us.
- Communicating clearly, directly, candidly, and timely with all others inside and outside of the organization.
- Pioneering and constantly innovating to find ways to say “YES” and make the impossible…possible.
- Contributing in objectively measurable ways to the success of others in the organization.
- Fearless decision making…empowering everyone with an opportunity to lead in any given circumstance.
- Creating a business that will at all times and under any circumstances be strategically profitable.
- Generating market intelligence that provides us an unassailable competitive advantage.
- Losing no customers under my watch.
- Contributing to every customer’s success in objectively measurable ways.
- Unrelenting support and re-enforcement of our Culture, Mission, and Strategic Initiatives.
- Doing ALL things in life with intention and purpose.
Carnivore Meat Company is a rapidly growing, award winning, family owned raw pet food company located in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Most recently, we have been recognized for our accomplishments in growth and manufacturing excellence and were recipients of the following: Greater Green Bay Chamber Growth Award, State Manufacturer of the Year Award, Governor’s Export Achievement Award and the Greater Green Bay Chamber Manufacturing Award of Distinction.
We manufacture, sell, and market the most delicious, nutritious and innovative pet foods and treats in the world, serving over 5,000 pet supply stores nationwide and 14 international markets around the world. We believe that every dog and cat deserve the finest food available to them. Therefore, we will leverage our God-given talents, passion and resources to do whatever is necessary to ensure that any pet parent, who wants or needs us, will have a convenient and effective mechanism to access and procure our “World Class” pet food and pet treats. We are in continuous pursuit of extraordinary, passionate and innovative people who will help us make good on this promise! LONG LIVE PETS!