Why leave your furever friend at home when you can bring him to work with you everyday? We welcome you and your dog, 5 days a week.
- An opportunity to leverage your God-given talents to developing and leading the growth of the nation's fastest growing pet food brands.
- Being rewarded for helping pets all across America live longer, healthier, happier lives.
- Limitless growth, development and advancement opportunities.
- An owner who embraces new ideas and looks for ways to say "YES" instead of "no".
- A rapidly growing, family owned business that cares about you and your success.
- A pet friendly workplace. Bring your pet to work every day! How fun is that?
- Fearlessly engaging current and new customers with multiple brands to attain audience growth KPIs.
- Brand steward for all new products, product changes and those heading into retirement, keeping the marketing organization on top of their game with planning and scheduling.
- Campaign warrior handling detailed execution plans based in alignment with brand strategies.
- Ensuring sales and marketing stakeholders are kept apprised of any and all marketing campaigns across multiple brands.
HERE'S THE PROFILE OF OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- You’re a trendsetter...relentlessly challenging yourself to greater heights.
- You drive yourself harder than anyone else ever would or could.
- You prioritize better than all others and ALWAYS exceed role requirements.
- You are a pet owner and pet lover and you openly exhibit your passion for pets.
- You’re a creative genius, capable of inspiring others to take action.
SUCCESS FACTOR SNAPSHOT:
First 30 days
- Develop an intimate understanding of our organization, mission, culture, team, products and role expectations.
- Complete systems training for product database, website content management system (CMS), project management and other business-related applications.
First 60 days:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of marketing and sales KPIs and annual goals.
- Review existing digital media channels and become integrated into quarterly campaign management cycles.
First 90 days:
- Participate in product commercialization process and project management oversight.
- Support Creative Services Manager with brand campaigns, serving as primary project coordinator understanding campaign specific goals, assigning tasks and shepherding the process to completion.
- Content is updated in a timely manner and accurate in the PXM database for distribution to eCommerce channels, brand websites and International and Domestic customers.
- Quarterly marketing plans are developed and communicated to stakeholders 3 months prior to start of quarter.
- All marketing campaigns are created with purpose and intent, have established goals at the outset and post-campaign results are delivered within 30 days of campaign conclusion.
- Marketing KPIs are understood with appropriate planning for goal attainment; monthly reports are delivered to sales and marketing organization 2 weeks following month end.
- Annual marketing plan is prepared and presented on or before the first Monday in July.
Please send a letter of introduction telling us why you should be our top candidate. Interested candidates who include "I LOVE PETS!" in the letter and/or subject line will go to the front of the line.
Background check, pre-employment drug screen and industry non-compete are required.
Education: Completed a 4 year degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration
- Experienced user of social media – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Basic technical proficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with WordPress or other CMS systems a plus
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
Position located in Green Bay, WI. No relocation package available. We are an EEOC employer.
WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!
With arms wide open, we invite you to get to know us, see what makes us tick and how we roll at Carnivore. These shared ideals, beliefs and practices are what defines us and how the world sees us. Carnivore may not be for everyone…and that’s ok. No fine print. No misleading ads. There’s no mistaking who we are or confusing us for anyone else. We trust that you’ll appreciate that. Here’s what it takes to be one of us:
- Doing whatever is necessary to ensure that any potential customer anywhere in the world, who wants us or needs us, will invariably choose us.
- Communicating clearly, directly, candidly, and timely with all others inside and outside of the organization.
- Pioneering and constantly innovating to find ways to say “YES” and make the impossible…possible.
- Contributing in objectively measurable ways to the success of others in the organization.
- Fearless decision making…empowering everyone with an opportunity to lead in any given circumstance.
- Creating a business that will at all times and under any circumstances be strategically profitable.
- Generating market intelligence that provides us an unassailable competitive advantage.
- Losing no customers under my watch.
- Contributing to every customer’s success in objectively measurable ways.
- Unrelenting support and re-enforcement of our Culture, Mission, and Strategic Initiatives.
- Doing ALL things in life with intention and purpose.
Carnivore Meat Company is a rapidly growing, award winning, family owned raw pet food company located in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Most recently, we have been recognized for our accomplishments in growth and manufacturing excellence and were recipients the following: Greater Green Bay Chamber Growth Award, State Manufacturer of the Year Award, Governor’s Export Achievement Award and the Greater Green Bay Chamber Manufacturing Award of Distinction.
We manufacture, sell, and market the most delicious, nutritious and innovative pet foods and treats in the world, serving over 5,000 pet supply stores nationwide and 14 international markets around the world. We believe that every dog and cat deserve the finest food available to them. Therefore, we will leverage our God-given talents, passion and resources to do whatever is necessary to ensure that any pet parent, who wants or needs us, will have a convenient and effective mechanism to access and procure our “World Class” pet food and pet treats. We are in continuous pursuit of extraordinary, passionate and innovative people who will help us make good on this promise! LONG LIVE PETS!