Check this out...Why leave your furever friend home when you could bring them to work!
- An opportunity to leverage your God-given talents to develop and lead your accounting efforts.
- Being rewarded for helping pets all across America live longer, healthier, happier lives.
- Limitless growth, development and advancement opportunities.
- An owner who embraces new ideas and looks for ways to say "YES" instead of "no".
- A rapidly growing, family owned business that cares about you and your success.
- A pet friendly workplace. Bring your pet to work every day! How fun is that?
- Prepares asset and liability account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop and maintain standard inventory costs and related system maintenance.
- Support the preparation of the monthly financial statements.
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, and revenues of business operations.
- Support the review and determination of credit terms and limits of customers.
- Provides back up resources for other accounting staff.
- Become accounting department’s power user for new ERP system.
- Support preparation of year-end reporting for audit and tax returns.
HERE'S THE PROFILE OF OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
We believe in the importance of having a clear understanding of expectations...before you apply for the job!
- You’re a finance savant…continuously pursing means of improving processes.
- You drive yourself harder than anyone else ever would or could.
- You prioritize better than all others and ALWAYS exceed role requirements.
- Your references validate a proven successful track record and a devout work ethic.
SUCCESS FACTOR SNAPSHOT:
- First 30 days - Develop an intimate understanding immersed in our organization, finances, mission, culture, team, products and role expectations.
- First 60 days – Develop a sound awareness of the accounts payable and accounts receivable applications along with our customers and vendors.
- First 90 days – Review and update our fixed asset records.
- First 120 days – Plan, study and collect data to understand our standard cost system and inventory master maintenance in order to help establish costs for all products.
First 6 months
- Become versed in all aspects of the accounting department to be able to provide seamless back up support for A/R, A/P and inventory transactions.
- First 9 months – Assist with the development, testing and user training of the new ERP implementation project.
- First 12 months
- Provide ongoing administrative support to the new ERP system to ensure compliance with GAAP as well as system integration and reporting analytics.
- Assist the auditor in any related accounting inquiries.
- Continuously improve processes to strive towards “World Class” in every way.
- Work closely with your direct supervisor to align your job’s goals with that of the organization.
Please send a letter of introduction telling us why you should be our top candidate. Interested candidates who include "I LOVE PETS!" in the letter and/or subject line will go to the front of the line. Background check, pre-employment drug screen and industry non-compete are required. Position resides at our corporate office in Green Bay, WI. No relocation package available.
Education: Must have bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience within a manufacturing organization, cost accounting experience preferred.
- Experience in ERP implementation a plus.
- Food and/or meat industry experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of Sage 300 and MISys Manufacturing Software preferred.
Benefits: 401K, medical, dental, vision, life, PTO
Carnivore Meat Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!
With arms wide open, we invite you to get to know us, see what makes us tick and how we roll at Carnivore. These shared ideals, beliefs and practices are what defines us and how the world sees us. Carnivore may not be for everyone…and that’s ok. No fine print. No misleading ads. There’s no mistaking who we are or confusing us for anyone else. We trust that you’ll appreciate that. Here’s what it takes to be one of us:
- Doing whatever is necessary to ensure that any potential customer anywhere in the world, who wants us or needs us, will invariably choose us.
- Communicating clearly, directly, candidly, and timely with all others inside and outside of the organization.
- Pioneering and constantly innovating to find ways to say “YES” and make the impossible…possible.
- Contributing in objectively measurable ways to the success of others in the organization.
- Fearless decision making…empowering everyone with an opportunity to lead in any given circumstance.
- Creating a business that will at all times and under any circumstances be strategically profitable.
- Generating market intelligence that provides us an unassailable competitive advantage.
- Losing no customers under my watch.
- Contributing to every customer’s success in objectively measurable ways.
- Unrelenting support and re-enforcement of our Culture, Mission, and Strategic Initiatives.
- Doing ALL things in life with intention and purpose.
Carnivore Meat Company is a rapidly growing, award winning, family owned raw pet food company located in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Most recently, we have been recognized for our accomplishments in growth and manufacturing excellence and were recipients of the following: Greater Green Bay Chamber Growth Award, State Manufacturer of the Year Award, Governor’s Export Achievement Award and the Greater Green Bay Chamber Manufacturing Award of Distinction.
We manufacture, sell, and market the most delicious, nutritious and innovative pet foods and treats in the world, serving over 5,000 pet supply stores nationwide and 14 international markets around the world. We believe that every dog and cat deserve the finest food available to them. Therefore, we will leverage our God-given talents, passion and resources to do whatever is necessary to ensure that any pet parent, who wants or needs us, will have a convenient and effective mechanism to access and procure our “World Class” pet food and pet treats. We are in continuous pursuit of extraordinary, passionate and innovative people who will help us make good on this promise! LONG LIVE PETS!