Why leave your furever friend at home when you can bring him to work with you everyday? We welcome you and your dog, 5 days a week.
- An opportunity to leverage your God-given talents to develop and lead your sales efforts.
- Being rewarded for helping pets all across America live longer, healthier, happier lives.
- Limitless growth, development and advancement opportunities.
- An owner who embraces new ideas and looks for ways to say "YES" instead of "no".
- A rapidly growing, family owned business that cares about you and your success.
- A pet friendly workplace. Bring your pet to work every day! How fun is that?
- Make every customer touch point positive and impactful…making it the very best experience they have ever had.
- Maintain existing accounts, build customer relationships vertically and horizontally, and sustain excellent customer service.
- Professionally, effectively and accurately represent our products over the phone, facilitating brand strength and credibility.
- Focus on reaching individual and market area revenue goals for managed accounts.
- Develop prospect list and cultivate new accounts for increased product sales penetration in assigned market area(s).
- Keep records of all sales activities and maintain current account/contact information in Salesforce.com.
HERE'S THE PROFILE OF OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- You’re a sales trendsetter...relentlessly challenging yourself to greater heights.
- You drive yourself harder than anyone else ever would or could.
- You prioritize better than all others and ALWAYS exceed role requirements.
- You are a pet owner and pet lover and you openly exhibit your passion for pets.
- Your references validate a proven successful track record and a devout work ethic.
- You have played a significant role in creating a strong account portfolio from the ground up.
SUCCESS FACTOR SNAPSHOT:
First 30 days:
- Develop an intimate understanding of our organization, mission, culture, team, products and role expectations.
- Research and become familiar assigned accounts using CRM and sales tools.
- First 60 days:
- Create outbound retail call plan to communicate efficiently & effectively with retail accounts.
- Create first name rapport with at least 2 clients at each store and 4 clients at each distributor (vertical and horizontal relationships).
- First 90 days:
- Develop prospect list and integrate prospecting calls into daily outbound call plan for 25 new prospects monthly.
- First 6 months:
- Increase and sustain monthly wholesale sales growth of 5% among managed accounts.
- Convert 5% of prospects to customers monthly.
- First 9 months:
- Increase and sustain monthly wholesale sales growth of 15% among managed accounts.
- Convert 5% of prospects to customers monthly.
- First 12 months:
- Increase and sustain monthly wholesale sales growth of 30% among managed accounts.
- Convert 10% of prospects to customers monthly.
- Increase net number of stores by 10% annually among managed accounts.
- Increase Vital Essentials product selection in a minimum of 25% of stores annually among managed accounts.
Please send a letter of introduction telling us why you should be our top candidate. Interested candidates who include "I LOVE PETS!" in the letter and/or subject line will go to the front of the line. Background check, pre-employment drug screen and industry non-compete are required.
Benefits: 401K, medical, dental, vision, life, PTO
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited university
Experience: 3-5 years in inside sales or business development role.
Position resides at our corporate office in Green Bay, WI. No relocation package available.
Carnivore Meat Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!
With arms wide open, we invite you to get to know us, see what makes us tick and how we roll at Carnivore. These shared ideals, beliefs and practices are what defines us and how the world sees us. Carnivore may not be for everyone…and that’s ok. No fine print. No misleading ads. There’s no mistaking who we are or confusing us for anyone else. We trust that you’ll appreciate that. Here’s what it takes to be one of us:
- Doing whatever is necessary to ensure that any potential customer anywhere in the world, who wants us or needs us, will invariably choose us.
- Communicating clearly, directly, candidly, and timely with all others inside and outside of the organization.
- Pioneering and constantly innovating to find ways to say “YES” and make the impossible…possible.
- Contributing in objectively measurable ways to the success of others in the organization.
- Fearless decision making…empowering everyone with an opportunity to lead in any given circumstance.
- Creating a business that will at all times and under any circumstances be strategically profitable.
- Generating market intelligence that provides us an unassailable competitive advantage.
- Losing no customers under my watch.
- Contributing to every customer’s success in objectively measurable ways.
- Unrelenting support and re-enforcement of our Culture, Mission, and Strategic Initiatives.
- Doing ALL things in life with intention and purpose.
Carnivore Meat Company is a rapidly growing, award winning, family owned raw pet food company located in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Most recently, we have been recognized for our accomplishments in growth and manufacturing excellence and were recipients the following: Greater Green Bay Chamber Growth Award, State Manufacturer of the Year Award, Governor’s Export Achievement Award and the Greater Green Bay Chamber Manufacturing Award of Distinction.
We manufacture, sell, and market the most delicious, nutritious and innovative pet foods and treats in the world, serving over 5,000 pet supply stores nationwide and 14 international markets around the world. We believe that every dog and cat deserve the finest food available to them. Therefore, we will leverage our God-given talents, passion and resources to do whatever is necessary to ensure that any pet parent, who wants or needs us, will have a convenient and effective mechanism to access and procure our “World Class” pet food and pet treats. We are in continuous pursuit of extraordinary, passionate and innovative people who will help us make good on this promise! LONG LIVE PETS!