Production Laborer – Freeze Dryer
HELP US TO HELP PETS LIVE LONGER LIVES!
Carnivore Meat Company is a rapidly growing, award winning, family owned raw pet food company located in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Most recently, we have been recognized for our accomplishments in growth and manufacturing excellence and were recipients of the following: Greater Green Bay Chamber Growth Award, State Manufacturer of the Year Award, Governor’s Export Achievement Award and the Greater Green Bay Chamber Manufacturing Award of Distinction.
We manufacture, sell, and market the most delicious, nutritious and innovative pet foods and treats in the world, serving over 5,000 pet supply stores nationwide and 14 international markets around the world. We believe that every dog and cat deserves the finest food available to them. Therefore, we will leverage our God-given talents, passion and resources to do whatever is necessary to ensure that any pet parent who wants or needs us, will have a convenient and effective mechanism to access and procure our “World Class” pet food and pet treats. We are in continuous pursuit of extraordinary, passionate and innovative people who will help us make good on this promise! LONG LIVE PETS!
Two shift options available:
- First shift work, no nights or weekends (unless production needs are high).
- Weekend shift: Imagine being paid for 40 hours every week even though you only work 36 on the Friday, Saturday, Sunday 5:00am-5:30pm shift!
- Weekly direct deposit.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance available.
- 401k with company match and substantial discounts on company products.
- Growth and advancement opportunities.
- Utilizing your God-given gifts and talents to helping pets all across the world lead longer, happier, healthier lives.
- A rapidly growing family-owned business that truly cares…about you and your success.
- An owner who embraces new ideas and looks for ways to say “YES” instead of “NO”.
ENOUGH ABOUT US…HERE’S THE PROFILE OF OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You have a balanced work and personal life, ensuring all areas are strong and healthy.
- You drive yourself harder than anyone else ever would or could.
- You manage your time better than any other and ALWAYS exceed expectations.
- You understand the practicality of quality and operations working together to achieve success.
- You naturally appreciate how your role impacts the totality of the operation’s success.
- You are a pet owner and/or pet lover and you openly exhibit your passion for pets and pet health.
ROLE AND BEHAVIORAL DESCRIPTIONS
- Doing what is necessary to ensure we are the most productive, quality conscious plant in the industry.
- Contributing in objectively measurable ways to the success of all others in the organization.
- Continuously improving our processes to provide us an ongoing competitive advantage.
- Creating a business that will at all times and under any circumstances be strategically profitable.
- Putting our leaders in the position of being the highest performing in the industry.
- Candid, open, honest and timely communication with everyone in the organization.
- Perform all task requests, regardless of job level.
- Load and unload trays of product into and from freeze dryers.
- Monitor and ensure that freeze dryers are in optimal working condition to prevent damaged product.
- Ensure the freeze dried product meets quality standards.
- Follow all GMP’s and other quality standards.
- Follow all safety procedures.
You must have agility to safely push and pull wheeled carts weighting between 400-500 pounds up an incline.
- Ability to follow directions and work well within a team environment.
- Ability to safely walk, bend, stoop, pull, push, turn, stretch, reach, etc.
- Dependable, on-time and willing to work hard.
- Previous manual labor, production or related experience.
- Able to safely lift 40 pounds repetitively and stand for entire shift.
- Must feel “at home” in a refrigerated, multi-cultural, meat processing facility.
- Basic math skills and the ability to count accurately.
- Pre-employment drug screen and confidentiality agreement required.
- Position based in Green Bay, WI.
- Equal Opportunity Employer