HELP US TO HELP PETS LIVE LONGER LIVES!
Carnivore Meat Company is a rapidly growing, award winning, family owned raw pet food company located in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Most recently, we have been recognized for our accomplishments in growth and manufacturing excellence and were recipients of the following: Greater Green Bay Chamber Growth Award, State Manufacturer of the Year Award, Governor’s Export Achievement Award and the Greater Green Bay Chamber Manufacturing Award of Distinction.
We manufacture, sell, and market the most delicious, nutritious and innovative pet foods and treats in the world, serving over 5,000 pet supply stores nationwide and 14 international markets around the world. We believe that every dog and cat deserves the finest food available to them. Therefore, we will leverage our God-given talents, passion and resources to do whatever is necessary to ensure that any pet parent who wants or needs us, will have a convenient and effective mechanism to access and procure our “World Class” pet food and pet treats. We are in continuous pursuit of extraordinary, passionate and innovative people who will help us make good on this promise! LONG LIVE PETS!
- Utilizing your God-given gifts and talents to lead your own department.
- Being at the forefront as a major contributor, driving industry and organizational change.
- Helping pets all across the world lead longer, happier, healthier lives.
- A rapidly growing family-owned business that truly cares…about you and your success.
- An owner who embraces new ideas and looks for ways to say “YES” instead of “NO”.
ENOUGH ABOUT US…HERE’S THE PROFILE OF OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You are a technological savant…continuously pursuing means of improving your department.
- You have a balanced work and personal life, ensuring all areas are strong and healthy.
- You drive yourself harder than anyone else ever would or could.
- You manage your time better than any other and ALWAYS exceed expectations.
- You understand the practicality of quality and operations working together to achieve success.
- You naturally appreciate how your role impacts the totality of the operation’s success.
- You are a pet owner and/or pet lover and you openly exhibit your passion for pets and pet health.
- Your references validate a proven successful track record and a resolute work ethic.
ROLE AND BEHAVIORAL DESCRIPTIONS
- Doing what is necessary to ensure we deliver on our promises to all our customers.
- Contributing in objectively measurable ways to the success of all others in the organization.
- Continuously improving our systems to provide us an ongoing competitive advantage.
- Creating a business that will at all times and under any circumstances be strategically profitable.
- Putting our leaders in the position of being the highest performing executives in the industry.
- Candid, open, honest and timely communication with everyone in the organization.
- This is a critical role in our organization that will have a huge impact on our overall success!
SUCCESS FACTOR SNAPSHOT
We believe in the importance of having a clear understanding of expectations...before you apply for the job!
- In 30 days – Develop an intimate understanding of our organization, mission, culture, team, products, clients, and role expectations.
- In 60 days – Develop a working knowledge and thorough understanding of our scheduling process.
- In 90 days – Excel in solo production scheduling, utilizing the established process.
- In 6 months – Maintain inventory levels within the agreed upon min/max as defined by management.
- In 9 months – Identify issues in workflows and recommend solutions and improvements to increase production.
- In 12 months – Lead the transition from MISys to Sightline ERP system.
- Work closely with your direct supervisor to align your job’s goals with that of the organization.
- Continuously improve processes to strive towards “World Class” in every way.
- Draft, revise and distribute daily production schedules for multiple facilities/multiple shifts.
- Communicate with departments to ensure that materials, components, etc. are supplied efficiently.
- Monitor capacity, determine required solutions, and implement necessary modifications in affected departments and teams, notifying plant managers promptly.
- Collect and analyze data regarding efficiency and timeliness of production.
- Work with Maintenance department to schedule downtime for preventative maintenance.
- Lead the transition from MISys to Sightline ERP system.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- At least one year of experience in food or meat processing production or knowledge of scheduling process preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and attention to detail skills desired.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills a must.
- Must be at an intermediate or advanced level in Microsoft Excel and Google Docs.
- Experience in migrating ERP systems.
- Experience with Sightline, MISys and Sage operating systems a plus.
- Pre-employment background checks and drug screen required.
Equal Opportunity Employer