- Being rewarded for helping pets all across America live longer, healthier, happier lives.
- Limitless growth, development and advancement opportunities.
- An owner who embraces new ideas and looks for ways to say "YES" instead of "no".
- A rapidly growing, family owned business that cares about you and your success.
- Doing whatever is necessary to ensure that our operation “runs smoothly” at all scheduled times.
- Optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of all plant machines and equipment.
- Helping managers become the most productive, highest performing leader in the industry.
- Performing duties in a manner that ensures we won’t experience “down time” under my watch.
- Working out differences with my peers or supervisors in a timely, direct, open and honest fashion.
- Offering ideas for continuous improvement and embracing change when adopted by the organization.
HERE’S THE PROFILE OF OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- You are a maintenance savant…continuously pursuing means of improving your department.
- You have a balanced work and personal life, ensuring all areas are strong and healthy.
- You drive yourself harder than anyone else ever would or could.
- You manage your time better than any other and ALWAYS exceed job expectations.
- You understand the practicality of quality and operations working together to achieve success.
- You are a pet owner and/or pet lover and you openly exhibit your passion for pets and pet health.
- Your references validate a proven successful track record and a devout work ethic.
SUCCESS FACTOR SNAPSHOT:
- First 30 days – Develop an intimate understanding of our organization, mission, culture, team, products and role expectations through company-paid on the job training.
- First 60 days – Develop a working knowledge and understanding of our equipment and machinery.
- First 90 days – Satisfactorily perform repairs on equipment and machinery as necessary and whenever necessary.
- First 6 months – Perform routine preventative maintenance and safety checks according to predetermined schedule.
- Continuously improve processes to strive towards “World Class” in every way.
- Work closely with your direct supervisor to align your job’s goals with that of the organization.
- Coordinate and/or carry out special projects as requested by plant manager.
- Report issues with regards to the Food Safety Management System (FSMS) to the Director of Quality Assurance or executive leadership team and adhere to the requirements of the FSMS.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Please send a letter of introduction telling us why you should be our top candidate. Interested candidates who include "I LOVE PETS!" in the letter and/or subject line will go to the front of the line. Background check, pre-employment drug screen and industry non-compete are required.
Benefits: 401K, medical, dental, vision, life, PTO, employee discounts on pet food
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college or related work experience desired.
- Intermediate/advanced comprehension of: refrigeration, welding, motors and general maintenance.
- HVAC experience desired.
- Food and/or meat industry experience a plus.
- Knowledge of meat processing equipment, OSHA and HAACP preferred.
- Must be comfortable in a multi-cultural, refrigerated environment.
- Must have a valid Wisconsin Driver’s license and your own vehicle.
- Job requires exerting 50-100 pounds of force occasionally and/or 25-50 pounds of force frequently and/or 10-20 pounds of force constantly.
- Position based in Green Bay, WI. No relocation assistance available.
- Veterans with E-3 to E-5 out-processing designation encouraged to apply.
Carnivore Meat Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WELCOME TO OUR WORLD!
With arms wide open, we invite you to get to know us, see what makes us tick and how we roll at Carnivore. These shared ideals, beliefs and practices are what defines us and how the world sees us. Carnivore may not be for everyone…and that’s ok. No fine print. No misleading ads. There’s no mistaking who we are or confusing us for anyone else. We trust that you’ll appreciate that. Here’s what it takes to be one of us:
- Doing whatever is necessary to ensure that any potential customer anywhere in the world, who wants us or needs us, will invariably choose us.
- Communicating clearly, directly, candidly, and timely with all others inside and outside of the organization.
- Pioneering and constantly innovating to find ways to say “YES” and make the impossible…possible.
- Contributing in objectively measurable ways to the success of others in the organization.
- Fearless decision making…empowering everyone with an opportunity to lead in any given circumstance.
- Creating a business that will at all times and under any circumstances be strategically profitable.
- Generating market intelligence that provides us an unassailable competitive advantage.
- Losing no customers under my watch.
- Contributing to every customer’s success in objectively measurable ways.
- Unrelenting support and re-enforcement of our Culture, Mission, and Strategic Initiatives.
- Doing ALL things in life with intention and purpose.
Carnivore Meat Company is a rapidly growing, award winning, family owned raw pet food company located in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Most recently, we have been recognized for our accomplishments in growth and manufacturing excellence and were recipients of the following: Greater Green Bay Chamber Growth Award, State Manufacturer of the Year Award, Governor’s Export Achievement Award and the Greater Green Bay Chamber Manufacturing Award of Distinction.
We manufacture, sell, and market the freshest, most nutritious, delicious and innovative pet foods and treats in the world, serving over 5,000 pet supply stores nationwide and 14 international markets around the world. We believe that every dog and cat deserves the finest food available to them. Therefore, we will leverage our God-given talents, passion and resources to do whatever is necessary to ensure that any dog or cat parent, who wants or needs us, will have a convenient and effective mechanism to access and procure our “World Class” pet food and pet treats. We are in continuous pursuit of extraordinary, passionate and innovative people who will help us make good on this promise! LONG LIVE PETS!