HELP US TO HELP PETS LIVE LONGER LIVES!
Carnivore Meat Company is a rapidly growing, award winning, family owned raw pet food company located in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Most recently, we have been recognized for our accomplishments in growth and manufacturing excellence and were recipients of the following: Greater Green Bay Chamber Growth Award, State Manufacturer of the Year Award, Governor’s Export Achievement Award and the Greater Green Bay Chamber Manufacturing Award of Distinction.
We manufacture, sell, and market the freshest, most nutritious, delicious and innovative pet foods and treats in the world, serving over 5,000 pet supply stores nationwide and 14 international markets around the world. We believe that every dog and cat deserves the finest food available to them. Therefore, we will leverage our God-given talents, passion and resources to do whatever is necessary to ensure that any dog or cat parent, who wants or needs us, will have a convenient and effective mechanism to access and procure our “World Class” pet food and pet treats. We are in continuous pursuit of extraordinary, passionate and innovative people who will help us make good on this promise! LONG LIVE PETS!
- Having the opportunity to be at the forefront as a major contributor, driving industry and organizational change.
- Being rewarded for helping pets all over the world lead longer, healthier, happier lives.
- A rapidly growing family-owned business that truly cares…about you and your success.
- An owner who embraces new ideas and looks for ways to say “YES” instead of “no”.
ENOUGH ABOUT US…HERE’S THE PROFILE OF OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You are a maintenance savant…continuously pursuing means of improving your department.
- You have a balanced work and personal life, ensuring all areas are strong and healthy.
- You drive yourself harder than anyone else ever would or could.
- You manage your time better than any other and ALWAYS exceed job expectations.
- You understand the practicality of quality and operations working together to achieve success.
- You are a pet owner and/or pet lover and you openly exhibit your passion for pets and pet health.
- Your references validate a proven successful track record and a devout work ethic.
ROLE AND BEHAVIORAL DESCRIPTIONS
- Doing whatever is necessary to ensure that our operation “runs smoothly” at all scheduled times.
- Optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of all plant machines and equipment.
- Helping managers become the most productive, highest performing leader in the industry.
- Performing duties in a manner that ensures we won’t experience “down time” under my watch.
- Working out differences with my peers or supervisors in a timely, direct, open and honest fashion.
- Offering ideas for continuous improvement and embracing change when adopted by the organization.
SUCCESS FACTOR SNAPSHOT
We believe in the importance of having a clear understanding of expectations...before you apply for the job!
- First 30 days – Develop an intimate understanding of our organization, mission, culture, team, products and role expectations.
- First 60 days – Develop a working knowledge and understanding of our equipment and machinery.
- First 90 days – Satisfactorily perform repairs on equipment and machinery as necessary and whenever necessary.
- First 6 months – Perform routine preventative maintenance and safety checks according to predetermined schedule.
- Continuously improve processes to strive towards “World Class” in every way.
- Work closely with your direct supervisor to align your job’s goals with that of the organization.
- Perform repairs on equipment and machinery as necessary and whenever necessary.
- Coordinate and/or carry out special projects as requested by plant manager.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Intermediate/advanced comprehension of: refrigeration, welding, motors and general maintenance.
- HVAC experience desired.
- Food and/or meat industry experience a plus.
- Knowledge of meat processing equipment, OSHA and HAACP preferred.
- Must be comfortable in a multi-cultural, refrigerated environment.
- Must have a valid Wisconsin Driver’s license and your own vehicle.
- Job requires exerting 50-100 pounds of force occasionally and/or 25-50 pounds of force frequently and or 10-20 pounds of force constantly.
- Pre-employment background check, drug screen and industry non-compete required.
- Position based in Green Bay, WI.
- Veterans with E-3 to E-5 out-processing designation encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer