Carnivore Meat Company is a rapidly growing, award winning, family owned raw pet food company located in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Most recently, we have been recognized for our accomplishments in growth and manufacturing excellence and were recipients of the following: Greater Green Bay Chamber Growth Award, State Manufacturer of the Year Award, Governor’s Export Achievement Award and the Greater Green Bay Chamber Manufacturing Award of Distinction.
We manufacture, sell, and market the most delicious, nutritious and innovative pet foods and treats in the world, serving over 5,000 pet supply stores nationwide and 14 international markets around the world. We believe that every dog and cat deserves the finest food available to them. Therefore, we will leverage our God-given talents, passion and resources to do whatever is necessary to ensure that any pet parent, who wants or needs us, will have a convenient and effective mechanism to access and procure our “World Class” pet food and pet treats. We are in continuous pursuit of extraordinary, passionate and innovative people who will help us make good on this promise! LONG LIVE PETS!
- Being rewarded for helping pets all over the world live longer, healthier, happier lives.
- Having the opportunity to revolutionize an organization and an industry sector.
- An owner who embraces new ideas and looks for ways to say "YES" instead of "no".
- A rapidly growing family-owned business that truly cares…about you and your success
ENOUGH ABOUT US...HERE'S THE PROFILE OF OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- You’re passionate about small businesses and will work endlessly to help them succeed.
- You have a balanced work and personal life, ensuring all areas are strong and healthy.
- You drive yourself harder than anyone else ever would or could.
- You manage your time better than any other and ALWAYS exceed job requirements.
- You are a pet owner and pet lover.
- Your references validate a proven successful track record and a devout work ethic.
ROLE AND BEHAVIORAL DESCRIPTIONS
- Doing whatever it takes and leveraging your God-given talents to create a world class accounting department and help make our company successful.
- Contributing in objectively measurable ways to the success of all others in the organization.
- Offering ideas for continuous improvement and embracing change when adopted by the organization.
- Candid, open, honest and timely communication with everyone in the organization
- Ensuring a quality, trained back-up in case of illness, injury or vacation.
- Adhere to strict confidentiality requirements
SUCCESS FACTOR SNAPSHOT
First 30 days:
- Develop an intimate understanding of our organization, mission, culture, team, products and role expectations.
- Maintain payroll master records in Paychex payroll system and process weekly payroll
- Record A/R payments and miscellaneous deposits
- Enter vendor invoices and process vendor payments through EFT and Check
- Research and coding of credit card to proper expense accounts
First 60 days:
- Maintain vendor master records and customer master records
- Make customer collection calls
- Purchase of office supplies
- First 90 days
- Fixed asset maintenance
- Sales and Operations reporting as requested
- Other tasks as assigned
REQUIREMENTS AND OTHER JOB DETAILS
- Minimum of an Associates Degree in accounting AND 3 years’ experience in accounting or related field
- Must have Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Sage experience a plus
- Comfortable in a pet friendly workplace
- Interested candidates please type LONG LIVE PETS in the subject line.
- Background check and pre-employment drug screen required.
- Position based at our offices in Green Bay, WI. Telecommuting is not allowed.
- Carnivore Meat Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer