Private Label Sales Apprentice
Carnivore Meat Company is a rapidly growing, award winning, family owned raw pet food company located in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Most recently, we have been recognized for our accomplishments in growth and manufacturing excellence and were recipients of the following: Greater Green Bay Chamber Growth Award, State Manufacturer of the Year Award, Governor’s Export Achievement Award and the Greater Green Bay Chamber Manufacturing Award of Distinction.
We manufacture, sell, and market the most delicious, nutritious and innovative pet foods and treats in the world, serving over 5,000 pet supply stores nationwide and 14 international markets around the world. We believe that every dog and cat deserve the finest food available to them. Therefore, we will leverage our God-given talents, passion and resources to do whatever is necessary to ensure that any pet parent, who wants or needs us, will have a convenient and effective mechanism to access and procure our “World Class” pet food and pet treats. We are in continuous pursuit of extraordinary, passionate and innovative people who will help us make good on this promise! LONG LIVE PETS!
WHY CONSIDER US?
• Sick and tired of promoting products you just don’t believe in?
• Looking to make a difference by positively impacting the lives of pets and pet parents?
• Want to utilize your passion and talent at one of the most innovative and fastest growing pet food companies in the world?
• Being rewarded for helping pets all over the world live longer, healthier lives.
• An opportunity to help impact and grow this exciting business channel.
• Unlimited personal development opportunities within our organization.
• An owner and leadership who look for ways to say "YES" instead of "no".
• A rapidly growing, family-owned company that invests in you and your success.
ENOUGH ABOUT US...HERE'S THE PROFILE OF OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• You are a pet owner, pet enthusiast or an evangelist for pet health and well-being.
• You possess the unique blend of sales, client care and project management skills necessary for success in this role.
• You drive yourself harder than anyone else ever would or could.
• You manage your time better than any other and ALWAYS exceed expectations.
• Your references validate a proven successful track record and resolute work ethic.
• Cultivate and enhance mutually beneficial relationships with our private brand clients
• Contact clients who may have an overdue balance
• Provide on-going, real-time order status updates to clients
• Gladly and willingly accept requests by manager, other leaders, and peers
• Coordinate health certificates for international clients
• Troubleshooting and resolving client complaints and concerns
SUCCESS FACTOR SNAPSHOT:
• First 30 days – Gain insight, appreciation and deep understanding of the organization, products, clients, peers, processes and external marketplace
• First 30 days – Manage and prepare for successful client visits and plant tours
• First 60 days – Assume accountability for processing, tracking and ensuring successful shipment of all client orders
• First 90 days – Assume accountability for all product and package samples for clients or prospective clients
• First 120 days – Exhibit the ability to successfully advance “warm” leads, assigned by the PL Manager.
• First 6 months – Exhibit ability to successfully acquire information necessary to create new PL part numbers
• First 9 months – Exhibit ability to successfully schedule client orders with operations team
• First 12 months – Onboard your first client (solo), from initial discussion to first order shipment
• First 18 months – Exhibit the ability to fully “back-up” all duties of the Private Label Manager role
ROLE AND BEHAVIORAL DESCRIPTIONS:
• Doing whatever necessary to ensure that any potential customer, who wants or needs us, will invariably choose us.
• Being irrevocably engaged in our business interests and long-range business potential.
• Unearthing market intelligence that will provide us an ongoing, unassailable competitive advantage.
• Entering into profitable new and expanded markets, attaining new customers and new opportunities.
• Supporting all sales efforts from the initial sales call to the delivery of the most recent order.
• Losing no customers under my watch.
• Contributing to every customer’s success in objectively measurable ways; by being their key resource.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
• There is a category-specific non-compete provision for this job.
• Must have ability to multi-task and shift on the fly.
• Must have the ability to be your feet all day and repeatedly lift at least 40 pounds.
• Candidates who refer to LONG LIVE PETS in their cover letter will be preferred applicants.
• Food and beverage, CPG or meat industries experience a plus.
• Must have intermediate to advanced computer communications, organizational and social media skills.
• Position based at our offices in Green Bay, WI. Telecommuting is not allowable.
• Carnivore Meat Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer